TASHA AND MIKE | DUPONT, WA
Inside the Eagles Pride Event Center, the reception was set up and the dance floor was ready! After coordinating music for their short outdoor ceremony, I moved inside to bring the funk to the reception. Tasha and Mike had a great crowd. People of all ages…kids, adults, elders…everybody shook a little something and boogied down!
The night was a blast, and I’m looking forward to helping with a Sweet 16 for Tasha & Mike’s daughter soon. It makes me happy when couples are so comfortable with my service, that they wouldn’t hesitate to collaborate on future event music needs. Thanks guys, I appreciate you!
Congrats to Tasha and Mike on a beautiful day!
- Processional: “A Thousand Years” performed by The Piano Guys
- Bridal Walk Down Aisle: “You Say” by Lauren Daigle
- Recessional: “Halo (Instrumental Version)”
- 1st Dance: “Stone” by Alessia Cara
- Daddy/Daughter Dance: “My Girl” by The Tempations (intro song) & “Prayed for You” by Matt Stell (main song)
- Mother/Son Dance: “My Wish” By Rascal Flatts
- Garter Toss: “Girl Fight” (song clip) by Brooke Valentine
- Bride/Groom Exit Song: Star Wars Intro Song
Tasha wanted to pick out most of these songs, but she did request my help with some parts of the process. For the Mother/Son dance, I helped the groom, Mike, by sending him a list of songs tailored to what I know so far about his style. From there, he and his mom enjoyed picking one to share their special moment!
This is a huge part of what I love about my job…making people happy!
IN THEIR WORDS
The music he played fueled the fun had by all on our wedding day! We would highly recommend DJ Diph if you are looking for fun, attentive, and affordable DJ.”
– Tasha Stukes-Silverman