To help you save time, I’ve put together a short list of digital tools available to help guide and assist in planning your wedding day.
Enjoy, I hope you find one of these suggestions useful for help with planning YOUR wedding!
- Budgeting tool
- Help building and tracking your guest list (RSVPs, meals, thank you’s, and more)
- Online RSVP, Thanks You’s, & Gift Tracking
- Registry Management right on the website
- Help building your Wedding Day Timeline
- Checklist for what you need to do and when
- Space to create your own wedding website
You could plan your wedding using The Knot’s desktop site, as well as using The Knot Wedding Planner app for handling wedding tasks when you’re on the go.
- budget manager tool
- to-do list and checklist
- a seating chart tool that (you can share it directly with your venue, which is cool)
- a guest list tool (helps track attendance, invitations, and gifts)
- a hashtag generator (creates a couple-specific hashtag for social media sharing)
Wedding Wire provides the space to create your own wedding website and digital guestbook. It’s such a great way to interact with guests before and after your wedding day!
The neat thing about Zola, is that you can create a universal registry. This means you can list the gifts you want, but you don’t have to specify which store it comes from.
With Zola, they are aiming to take care of all your wedding planning needs in one place. It’s worth taking a look into!
To keep things on track, it sends task reminders between when you get started with the app and your big day. As stated on their website, WeddingHappy provides a simple solution to keep track of the tasks and vendors needed for planning a wedding.
Some of the features available with WeddingHappy are:
- Payment tracking
- Budget tracking and spending summary
- Vendor management and Contacts integration. Associate tasks with specific vendors.
- Calendar support. Add tasks as events to your Calendar.
- Email individual tasks to yourself, your friends or your future spouse.
- Dashboard overview to show the wedding planning progress.
- Share your wedding planning progress to Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook.
- No network connection required for almost everything. You can use WeddingHappy in the subway or in airplane mode…different than many other wedding apps.
Luckily, there is no need to be tech savvy when it comes to digital wedding planning. From keeping track of RSVPs to managing your budget, these tools make it super simple to manage tasks during your wedding planning!